Worried

I dont really like KL. i just hate it.

My younger brothers starting their college life back and both in KL.
I found that his new place is further from the uni. Which he has to walk for like 10minutes to lrt station then change station then another walk for 10minutes to arrive at uni.
I like rides on train. I remember during my imu years where i travel mostly and exclusively by train. Despite have to walk a bit further. But for my younger introvert, socially impaired brother, that means like Everest for him.

I worried sick.

Lots of bad things happened every corner of the world.  I hope he can take care of himself well. I hope he finds that experience like those anime he has been watching all the while.

I know i may sound unreasonable. But my brothers are everything for me. If it means to do anything to protect them.

Take care.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zedzians rocked Hong Kong Shenzhen 2012- Disneyland

Namaste India 2013 (Winter trip)

Zedzians Rocked HongKong Shenzhen - The goodbye