Travel Mates


There is a new campaign called #travellingberuang aim to not just increase the fund for cancer patients but also increase the awareness of such disease. It is fun to travel with little furry lifeless travel mate, i mean little bear of course. I once used to do the same. It just that my travel mates didn't really raising any funds at all. Too bad.

Initially i had Isabelle, a modest little brown bear which i brought along to Hong Kong

Here she is!
Yup..she enjoyed Disneyland so much.


Then i had 3little ones. (The first pictures). Not that i totally forget about isabelle. It just that these 3little ones had a very deep meaning in them. They represents the friends i treasured the most that i wish could still be coming with me to the trip. I was the lamb named Mary, the little bunny lady is my travel girl mate i called Jessy? ( i totally forgot what i called her in the first place..huhu..sorry for the bad memory) and the little bunny boy is called Peter. I lost Peter when i was in India. And i gave Jessy back to her rightful owner, because she started a new whole adventure of her own. 

It was fun. Bringing these little mates and took pictures of them as if they are too having fun! My last two trips i didn't bring anyone because i was totally forgot about. Poor Mary must be bored staying put on top of my dressing table. Sorry.

So for the next trip, i will continue to do so. I am looking for a new doll too to bring along. I am thinking of some toy figure who can actually can flex the legs and arms so that i can do some pose of them. Like Spiderman figurine or something. It must be fun!!!

What do you think?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zedzians rocked Hong Kong Shenzhen 2012- Disneyland

Namaste India 2013 (Winter trip)

Zedzians Rocked HongKong Shenzhen - The goodbye